Saturday, November 6, 2010

week 3

Weight loss 4.6lbs
Active: none yet... but I did sign up at the gym so I am sure I will start soon.
Feeling: depressed... but not about the diet

Hello!
I hope all of you are well.
I have been better, but that is ok. I have been working hard and watching what I am eating the past 2 weeks the hardest was the last. My life is pretty messy right now, which is usually when I would be using food and cake to comfort me. However, I was good all week. GO ME! (Really go Jesus for giving me the strength to do it...)

I have noticed though that because my eating habits have changed and I am eating healthier food my body has this "ahhh" feeling after I eat, instead of the "ohhh why did you do that to me" after I have eaten junk.

Sorry I did not post last week. I was busy cleaning my apartment. I cleaned it from top to bottom... for those of you who didn’t know. I even rented a carpet cleaner who beat me up. It’s all good. I don’t want you to think I forgot about you. I just was a busy bee... working my booty off...literally

Ohh so I have a request... I know as a woman all or most of you have been on a diet at some point. SOOO I was wondering if you could share with me some of the secret weapons you may have used. EX: fav low fat salad dressing, yummy foods or fun activities, but especially could you share any recipes you may have. I need some good recipes to spice up our dinners.

Love you all so much
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment